Basin Electric named to Young Professionals 2019 Top 10 workplaces list
For the third year in a row, Bismarck-Mandan Young Professionals (YP) has recognized Basin Electric Power Cooperative as one of the Top 10 places to work. This is the seventh time Basin Electric has been included on this list since Bismarck-Mandan YP created the award in 2007.
This annual award is given to local businesses committed to recruiting and retaining talented young professionals. The YP selection committee chooses recipients based on:
- Innovation – active development and execution of strategies that recruit and advance employment of young professionals in the workplace;
- Inclusion – active development and execution of strategies that result in the inclusion of young professionals in the workplace, as well as the Bismarck-Mandan community; and
- Benefits – quality and type of benefits offered to employees.
The following businesses were also recognized for the 2019 award:
- Applied Engineering
- Capital Credit Union
- First Community Credit Union
- EMC Insurance
- Gate City Bank
- Starion Bank
- Missouri Valley Family YMCA